Sunday, July 15, 2012

Prayer of the day



LORD, the God of my salvation, I call out by day; 
at night I cry aloud in your presence. 
Let my prayer come before you; 
incline your ear to my cry.
Psalm 88:2-3

Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies.
 Psalms 103:1-4
“God, you care deeply for broken-hearted people.  This is a promise you make: You are close.  We pray for all those who are crippled by broken relationships. God, heal broken hearts.  We cannot fix our own wounds.  But you can. You are a mender of broken hearts.  We ask for this miracle, in the name of Jesus.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment