Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sasatinnie Masks Review

Hi guys, I suppose to review the Skinlite Blueberry bubble mask, but I will do that later part. Here is the review on Sasatinnie mask which I purchased during promotion they have "buy two free one", so I bought three types of Sasatinnie mask. Below are the masks:
  1. Sasatinnie Platinum White Truffle (Brightening Silky Mask)
  2. Sasatinnie Aloe & Olive (Deep Moist Silky Mask)
  3. Sasatinnie Rose Hip Oil (Tightening & Rejuvenating Silky Mask)

 Fancy packing, 10 pieces of mask in one box

The individual packing of mask

Description on the Brightening Silky Mask

Ingredients of the Brightening Silky Mask


Review on Sasatinnie Platinum White Truffle (Brightening Silky Mask)
What I like about the mask:
  • Skin feels moist after usage
  • Fancy packing
  • Not sticky - you can feel the essence was light and easily absorb by skin


What I don't like about the mask:
  • The scent is like Ambi Pur car perfume
  • Does not brighten and improve skin tone as mentioned on the mask sachet description, skin look dull after used
  • Overall for this mask is the worst I have tried on, I noticed after using this mask my skin tone become worse. Also, because next morning after using the mask I noticed my fine lines were more noticeable
I don't recommend this mask to anyone at all, so what do I do with the remaining mask? What a waste of money. I think I would use it as foot mask instead. The moral of the story is buy loose mask before buying in bulk just because it is on promotion. So since I bought three different types I hope the other two would give better result.


Description on the Deep Moist Silky Mask

Ingredients of Deep Moist Silky Mask

Review on Sasatinnie Aloe & Olive (Deep Moist Silky Mask)
What I like about the mask:
  • Skin feels moist after usage
  • Fancy packing
  • Not sticky - you can feel the essence was light and easily absorb by skin


What I don't like about the mask:
  • What?? The scent slightly different buy also reminds me of Ambi Pur car perfume
  • What a dissapointment this mask does not improve skin radiance as mentioned on the mask sachet description, instead skin look dull after used
  • The worse mask I have tried on, I noticed after using this mask my skin tone become worse. 
  • I don't recommend this mask to anyone at all
Description on the Tightening & Rejuvenating Silky Mask

Ingredients of Tightening & Rejuvenating Silky Mask

After having bad experience on the above two types of mask which made my skin look more worse, I decided not to try on the Rose Hip Oil Mask, I rather use it on my feet. Gosh! I don't know why these masks doesn't suit me. Maybe its just me, if you wanted to try on this mask, you can go ahead to purchase the loose mask first to try if this mask suits your skin, buying one box without trying is not a good idea even though it is on good deal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment