Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Skinlite Clean & Bright Oxygen Bubble Mask Blueberry Review

As promised here is the review for Skinlite bubble mask "Blueberry", if you missed the part one of this mask click here.

I bought this bubble mask from Sasa during promotion 3 packs for RM10.00 normal price at RM6.90 per pack (one sachet actually have two treatments). I really like the "Peach" mask as I mentioned earlier. So I was also excited to try the "Blueberry" one. To re-cap again the Peach one basically is for moisturize and re-illuminates dull skin and Blueberry one combats skin aging.



This is what the packing look like, more less the same like the peach one...only in blue... 

The back of the packaging...


Here is the description on the packaging...


Here is the ingredients... sorry forgotten to peel of the price tag, partially covered the ingredients...

After using the mask. Here is what I think about this mask...

What I like about this mask:
  1. Brighten my skin.
  2. Skin feels clean, supple and soft.
  3. Affordable.



What I don't like about this mask:
  1. I don't like the scent of this mask, it is not strong, some what smell like blueberry, but like chemical made kind of blueberry smell... 
  2. Skin feels slightly tight but tolerable, I think this is due to the green tea ingredient in this mask. (might not be a con after all if I guess is due to the green tea) green tea known for improving sagging skin. 


Overall, this mask is not bad but I prefer the Peach one. I will certainly re-purchase the peach one. Can't believe how this mask is cheaper than Sasatinnie mask and is somewhat better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment