Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Skin79 BB Cream Review

Anyeong~

Here is a review on Skin79 BB Cream, I used this BB cream some times ago but after finishing one bottle, I move on with other brands because I am still looking for a perfect BB cream to in love with. Anyway, just for the record and my own note, here is a review on Skin79 BB cream.

Skin79 brand is from Korea, they have many types of BB cream that you can choose from (check out their website here), when I walked into their store, I am so confused which one to choose, finally I chosen the Advance Triple Functions BB Cream (dark red color bottle) - main function whitening, wrinkle improvement and UV interception SPF25 PA++. Price around RM75-RM90, I can't remember exactly. They now have the mini set of BB cream which you can buy as trial pack, it is available in sasa.com. 

Description

Description on the packing:
The Beblesh Balm has triple functions including making skin firming and radiant through anti-wrinkle and whitening effect as well as protecting skin from UV rays by blocking both UV A and B rays at one time.
Fullerene excellence in in soothing skin protects skin from various harmful environment with MNS complex composed of five vegetables ingredients including lotus extract and cornus officinalis fruit extract making skin texture moisturized and tender by providing skin with moisture and nutrients. 

Direction:

At the last stage of basic skin care, pump proper amount and gently spread it along skin texture.

The packing

Apparently the famous one is the pink color bottle BB Cream called Super BB triple functions which claimed one sold every 10 seconds.

Swatch and first layer on right side

Two layers of BB cream on right side

What I like about this BB Cream:
  • Nice mild scent
  • Moderate coverage
  • SPF 
  • Skin feels moist and tender after used


What I don't like about this BB Cream:
  • Quite pricey - only 40ml, the packing look big actually content only 40ml.
  • Too many BB cream options - this point is general comment (I just wanted to note here that Skin79 has way too many types of BB cream, making consumer confuse of which to choose, even though they develop to suit each skin type, I think they options is way too many. I would prefer they simplified it and make some that will satisfied what main stream consumer is looking for.)


Overall this BB cream is decent but not impressive to me. I am still in the hunt for the best BB cream ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment