Sunday, August 18, 2013

Avene Cleanance Gel Review (Soapless Cleanser)

Anyeong~

I am excited to introduce my first ever must have beauty item. This is the cleanser that I used to  use during my teenage year however I stopped due to my limited budget. It is a great cleanser. I recently use this product again and voila I think I won't be changing cleanser again anytime soon, I have tried many but this is the best cleanser ever. If you haven't try this product you are missing out something superb. 

I got mine from Sasa outlet during promotion for RM50.45  (200ml) normal price RM56.05 at Sasa.

This cleanser also known as soap-less cleanser. The brand Avene is from France and their products is well known to specialize in sensitive skin. I think their most famous product would be the face mist which I reviewed before here


Clear plastic bottle packing 200ml

Ingredients

To close and open twist to left / right 

What I like about this cleanser:
  • Skin feels clean and supple 
  • Skin immediately looks brighter and smooth 
  • Value for money - great quality


What I don't like about this cleanser:
  • Pump dispenser would be more convenient, but I really like this product, I can't complain because what matter is the cleanser does great to my skin  


You must try this product if you haven't. This cleanser is officially my "Holy Grail". 


Officially my must have beauty item


No comments:

Post a Comment