Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Best Trust Quotes

  • Honesty is a very expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people. Warren Buffet.


  • For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth. Bo Bennett. 

  • A trustworthy person is very hard to come by, appreciate them. Unknown.

  • It takes years to build trust and take only a second to destroy it. Unknown.

  • I've learned that it takes years to build trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it. Unknown.

  • Trust is like a mirror, once it's broken you can never look the same again. Unknown.

  • Never trust someone who lies to you. Never lies to someone who trust you. Unknown.

  • Trust is like an eraser; it gets smaller and smaller with every mistake. Unknown. 

  • Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie. Unknown.

  • There comes a time when silence is betrayal. Martin Luther King Jr.

  • Big or small, lies are lies. Unknown.

  • I'm telling the truth, but then I smile, and then they think I'm lying. Unknown.

  • I'm a good enough person to forgive you, but I'm not stupid enough to trust you again. Unknown.

  • I don't trust words, I trust action. Unknown.

  • Trust is the hardest thing to find and easiest thing to lose. Unknown. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment