Friday, August 25, 2017

Etude House goodbye Pore-ever Pore Primer Stick Review

Hello Pretty~


Today review is for Etude House goodbye Pore-ever Pore Primer Stick. I bought this long ago and need to review this before discarding. 

Product Profile
Product Name: Etude House goodbye Pore-ever Pore Primer Stick
Origin: South Korea
Content: 4.5g
Price: MYR28 (price may vary now)
Available: Etude Outlet
Function: Pore Primer


Plastic tube packing

Skin color

Description
Solid stick primer masks pores to subdue sebum and improve makeup coverage.

Directions
Twist to dispense and use stick to apply directly to visible pores.

Caution
For external use only, avoid contact with eyes, keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and or rash appear.

Ingredients:
DIMETHICONE, SILICA, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, TRIETHYLHEXANOATE, PHENYL, TRIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, ETHYLHEXYLPALMITATE, CERESIN, SORBITAN, ISOSTEARATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARK (SHEA) BUTTER, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTAERYTHRITYL, TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLGLYCERYL – 2 TRISOSTEARATE, HOI/TRIMETHYLOL, HEXLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), IRON OXIDES C1 77492, IRON OXIDES C1 77491. 

Expiry:
Use within 18 months after opened. 

Verdict:
This primer mainly I use on T-zone where pores are visible. This stick blur out my pores with smooth silky finish. Scented with light pleasant smell. Etude house has the similar product in essence/liquid form. I choose the stick one, I know some might think it’s unhygienic, I apply only on clean freshly washed face, so I am okay with that. I tried a popular pore primer before as well which is Benefits Porefessional – however I have to discontinue using it after the first tried on my face results in rashes and redness on my face. But this Etude House one didn’t cause redness or rashes on me. 


Can you see the difference? 

Pros
Blur out pores
Silky smooth and matte finish, thanks the silica in the ingredients
Travel-friendly, small size, cute packing/color
Affordable
Don’t cause me redness or rashes

Cons
Don’t last all day for oily skin
Overall a good little helper if you need it just to last for a few hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment