Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Etude House Tint My Brows Gel Review

Anyeong~

Today review is for The Etude House Tint My Brows Gel.

Product Profile
Product Name: Etude House Tint My Brows Gel
Origin: S. Korea
Content: 4.5g
Price: MYR19 
Available: Etude House
Function: Brow Tint






What it is
New-concept eyebrow gel tint that makes eyebrow makeup last longer after removing the tint.

How to apply
1) After trimming the eyebrows without applying skincare product or makeup, apply a generous amount according to the desired shape of the eyebrow. (Apply a liberal amount to remove the pack easily.)
2) Dry for at least 2 hours. For stronger coloration, apply before going to bed at night and remove the next morning.
3) After drying completely, remove slowly starting from the tail of the eyebrow. (Do not remove the pack forcibly since it may pull out the eyebrow.)
4) Do not use a cleansing product (product with detergent) or apply force on the eyebrow area within 24 hours of using the product.

I tested it on my hand:

The color graduation: 
Freshly applied > After 2 hours > When rub viciously the color came off and turned to very light brown

My thoughts:
Last for about four days. Can be removed easily if you wash/rub it hard with soap. The color that I used in this reviewed is Grey Brown #3, in the first day the color appear dark grey, on day three the color appear lighter brownish which is better and more natural. I will buy other color next time. Overall quite good product with affordable price. The scent a bit strong though. 




No comments:

Post a Comment