Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Tea Tree Oil Comparison Review

Hello Pretty~

I have tried two different brands of Tea Tree oil - The Body Shop new and older version and The Thursday Plantation. I bought them to treat occasional breakouts on my face. Read the review on each different brand here and here. Between the two brands I found the Body Shop one the best so far, read my details post to know more. In summary, the Thursday Plantation is a multipurpose Tea Tree Oil which is more versatile to use and treat acne too but the Body Shop one is formulated to treat acne purpose, thus it is more effective than the Thursday Plantation in treating acne. 

The white color one is the newer version of The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

The dispenser allow for easy usage 

The old version and newer version of The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

Have you tried the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil?

No comments:

Post a Comment