Saturday, July 27, 2013

Elianto Natural Mineral Loose Powder Review

Anyeong~

I just bought the Elianto natural mineral loose powder, original priced at RM33.00 now they are having a promo 50% off, so I only paid for RM16.50, go check out their store if you are interested - they are having some promo for some items at the moment. 

They have a few shades and I selected shade number 2, number 1 is the lightest shade they have.


This is the packing look like

Description on the packing

The powder puff included inside

My thoughts about this loose powder:
Check out the ingredients stated on the packing above, contain talc and also corn starch haha... can't believe I put corn starch on my face, ingredients that available in the kitchen - that I use for cooking sometimes. If you have sensitive skin, this might not be suitable for you. Also no fragrant in the ingredients, so no smell whatsoever.  This loose powder gives a matte finishing. 

What I like about this product:
  • Set make up
  • Cheap / affordable 


What I don't like about this product:
  • The powder puff very rough 
  • Oil control so so, need to touch up time to time (this depends on your skin type, I have oily combination skin)
Overall will not re-purchase.

Rating

Coverage 2/5
Very minimum coverage, I have some acne scars on my face which is visible even after putting on BB cream and using this loose powder alone without a good concealer still doesn't do a good coverage, so I rate coverage wise 2/5. 

Oil Control 2/5
This depends on your skin type, I have Oily combination skin type, so oil control wise need touch up once in a while, probably 2-3 hours once.

Spread-ability 4/5
The powder puff is very low quality and rough, not suitable for sensitive skin, anyway if you use good quality make up brush - should be much easier. 

Finnish 4/5 
This depends on what you are looking for. This gives a matte finish, if you are looking for dewy finish - you need to look for those wet-dry cushion powder I think. 


Overall, this product is still value for money if you just paying RM16.50 I don't usually use powder on my face too often because I am worried that it will clog my pores, although many are claiming non-clog, it's better to to use too often as it will lead to skin problems later. basically I will not re-purchase this item again. 

Overall Rating

No comments:

Post a Comment