This is a review on another Goodal product - Goodal is sub brand of Clio and is endorsed by Kpop Queen Lee Hyori. Today review is Goodal bestseller product called Super Seed Oil Plus Skin Mist. So it's basically facial mist that keep your face moist.
What so special about this skin mist are:
- It contained 7 types of fermented super seeds for moisture protection meaning the skin instantly forms a protective barrier to hold moisture in. The seeds are produced after 30 days of fermentation from 7 kinds of raw seeds.
- Its a double layer mist with moisturizing oil and whitening water - the fermented oil layer replenishes moisture while whitening water layer brightens complexion.
- You need to shake it then spray - this is to effectively controls its water-oil balance in the bottle.
The 7 super seeds ingredients are:
- Jojoba Oil - for firming
- Macadamia Oil - for smoothing
- Camellia Japonica - for radiance
- Olive Oil - for brightening
- Sunflower Oil - for revitalizing
- Argan Oil - for Nourishing
- Camellia Sinensis - for moisturizing
So basically this product aims for moisturizing and whitening. Specially formulated for those with extremely dry and rough skin and with dull complexion. Use this product right after cleansing, the first step of your facial routine, and can also use to recharge moisture after makeup. Below is the product profile:
Product Name: Goodal Super Seed Oil Plus Skin Mist
The smell of this mist is like refreshing essential oil, it's smells light and calming. After finishing one bottle of this mist, I did noticed it moisturized my skin well but not sure about the brightening effect, probably very slight change only. Overall this is a very good face mist. I rate this product 4 over 5 stars because it's quiet expensive.